We are dedicated to creating a learning environment that embraces the diversity of our learners and encourages a passion for life-long learning.
- We work to achieve the best possible academic standards for all students so that they achieve strong literacy and mathematics understanding and skills relative to National Standards.
- We deliver the New Zealand Curriculum and give effect to the partnership that is the core of Aotearoa’s nation-founding document, Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
- We improve outcomes through teaching instruction, pedagogy, coaching and Inquiry.
- We use effective Assessment for Learning practices.
- We budget for professional development that advances staff professional knowledge and skills.
- We provide a safe, engaging learning-focused environment.
- We develop personal confidence to excel as independent learners.
- We undertake regular self-review.
Learning Areas at St Paul’s School
- Religious Education
- Mathematics and Statistics
- The Arts
- Health and Physical Education
- Social Sciences
- Learning Languages