All the students attending St Paul’s School are expected to wear a neat and tidy regulation uniform as set down by the Board of Trustees.
A neat and tidy uniform helps to give the students a sense of belonging to the St Paul’s School family and the wearer becomes an ambassador for the school.
- To draw attention to the Special Character of St Paul’s School Massey as a Catholic School.
- To be an equaliser with respect to students dress code.
- Students with non-regulation uniform are expected to provide an explanation from their parents or guardians and within reasonable time fulfil the uniform requirements.
- All students clothing shall be clearly labelled with student’s name.
- The Board of Trustees reserves the right to dispose of any unclaimed clothes from the school lost property box at the end of each school year.
- Sun hats must be worn during breaks in Term 1 and 4 when sunshade is necessary.
- So that a high standard of uniform may be maintained, only the official uniform from St Paul’s School Uniform Shop can be worn.
- In cases of hardship, parents are encouraged to see the Principal.
- Uniforms are not to be purchased from other outlets or handmade.
- Years 5 and 6 students must wear the St Paul’s Physical Education Shirt during all fitness, physical education and sporting events.
- Used uniform items are available from the St Paul’s Uniform Shop.
Uniform for St Paul’s School
The official uniform is available from St Paul’s School Uniform Shop, run by Mrs O’Brien in the School Hall.
The Uniform Shop:
Hours: 8.15am – 8.45am Monday and Friday only.
There is no eftpos facility, only cash or cheque.